Your purpose becomes our goal
We see your projects into the future and bring them to fruition
Projectify is a fresh and energized group of professionals that specializes in Project Management to help organizations avoid common failures during their IT initiatives and software projects.
Every project starts with an excitement, high expectations and the journey that an organization and their team are ready to take on. However, not every project has a happy ending. Too many projects fail due to misunderstanding, missed deadlines, budget overruns, and systems that fail to meet expectations. Many organizations don’t realize the importance of proper planning at the very beginning of the project.
Our mission is to assist organizations during this important journey with project management services such as:
- transitioning to a new AMS/CRM
- upgrading and enhancing an existing application system
- website redesigning or revamping
- application system review and utilization
- IT sponsored software projects
Maria Rinaldi – Founder
Maria Rinaldi is the founder of Projectify IT Services. She is a critical thinker who evaluates available information and alternatives before making critical decisions for your organization. Over the last 12 years, she has led many organizations through their complex system transitions from sale through requirements gathering and decision making to implementing complex software systems.
Maria takes pride in the services Projectify provides and is proud of the reputation she has earned for high integrity, objectivity, and expertise in the association marketplace.
Maria has earned a Special Award from the Washington Society of CPAs for “Extraordinary effort and leadership in database Project Management”.
Randal Birkey – Senior Web Consultant
Senior Web Consultant
Randal Birkey brings over 30 years of creative visual design and web consulting experience to our team. He oversees our production team to:
- Manage web projects
- Design and build websites
- Migrate content between platforms and content management systems
- Assist in web hosting and technical software and server requirements
Project Management is the art and science of working within defined constraints of scope, time, cost, and quality. A project is an organized commitment of effort to produce a defined outcome within defined constraints of scope, time, budget, and quality.
Don’t take any risks with such an important initiative. Projectify will help you avoid common failures by early identification of pitfalls and suggest best practices in the areas of:
- Project risks – We help organizations with identifying project risks before they become a crisis
- Budget overruns and timeline delays– We help organizations with creating realistic project timelines to account for all tasks and available budget
- Change management – We help organizations manage change requests to minimize impact to scope creep, budget, and timeline
- Guidance – we will guide you every step of the way with best practices and lessons learned from previous projects
Projectify system Utilization review helps you identify and finalize your netFORUM Enterprise system goals for short- and long-term success to lead to a higher return on your ROI.
Consultation and Review:
Projectify facilitated conversations to understand, document and optimize standard operating procedures with an eye to risk areas, possible gaps as well as recommendations for system utilization.
Using the findings in Consultation and Review set above, Projectify will review areas where enhancements require a change to existing customizations or new customizations might be needed.
Are you struggling to balance the demands of managing your netFORUM Enterprise™ with everything else? With Projectify retainer, you can outsource management of netFORUM to an experienced and knowledgeable power user, helping you focus on other priorities at your organization. Retainer Services include some of the following:
- Assistance with query write up
- Requirements gathering and internal user interviews to enhance their day to day experience
- Gain understanding of areas that are good candidates for future enhancements
- User ad-hoc training
- Toolkit assistance
- Project Management
Projectify IT Services